Friday 29 August 2008

This is number 2 bathroom or the one that stays cleanish for visitors! Its usually the one the kids have time to reach when they need a pee!!
So any one of you's who comes to stay will have this bathroom for yourselves!
This is our onsuite. Having 2 bathrooms is so convieniant and stu and I no longer fight over the one toilet!!
My laundray cupboard. Always wanted these types of washer and dryer. They hold about twice what my other ones did.
Stu and I now share a wardrobe but since you can fit about 8 people standing in it I dont think we'll be fighting over it!! The kids also have a smaller one in each of their rooms.
So now I'm looking at all these pics and thought I probably should have tidied the appartent. But you allknow what a slob I can be so I'm not worried!!
Your all welcome to come see it in person!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

With a wardrobe that big it looks like you NEED to go shopping honey.

Oh and I adore the US washer dryers. Now it'll only take you half a day to get it all done instead of half a week. Too bad they haven't invented a speedier way to do ironing.