Sunday 17 August 2008

Hanging out like monkies!!

Monkies is a very apt word to describe my kids right now. The heat is great, however the down side is that my kids start stripping off! Phoebe is naked and shoeless most of the day even when enjoying a nice family trip to walmart. Its alittle annoying when your kids look like white trash because they look so neglected but when those same people judging you for your obvious lack of parenting savvy are infact white trash then it becomes a little hard to take!! But I'm secretly jealous of phoebes lack of clothing. Shes skippin around like a wee spring lamb without a care in the world. It makes me want to strip off to. However I dont think people would think I was as cute as phoebe!! 2 year olds get away with everything!!! They constantly have dirty feet because they refuse to wear shoes and are so hyped up most of the time cos they steal sips (gulps) of mummmys soda!! So most people look at them as tho they are wild amimals. To be fair they are not far off that mark!! No this is not a bad case of the chicken pox strikes back! (most people will remember my quarantine a few years back!!) Phoebe got hold of uncle Chris's red permanent marker! I scrubbed and scrubbed for 2 days but hey 4 days later and still there.
Lucas and Buddy are now the best of friends. So much so that Lucas wants to have his head shaved just like buddy!! I just cant let him. He's my little boy!!
Lucas and Baby Rora
Well life in Utah is great so far. Our appartment is starting to look more like a home. Still no sofa but that should change when the sale of the house goes through. Lucas asked where the living room was and I told him it was by the kitchen. He asked again "no mummy wheres the living room". So I said again its where the TV is. He said again "no mummy wheres the living room". So then I twigged and said do you mean the sofa and he said yes mummy. Guess we need to get on that pretty quick!
I took the kids to the water falls just by BYU so they could walk in the shallow part and throw stones. I told Phoebe to wait at one side so I could take Lucas over then I'd come back over to get her. I got about 3 steps in and heard a big splash behind me. Phoebe had jumped in feet first and soaked herself!!
Any way hope alls well with every one. We love you all. xxx

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh no what a nightmare with the marker. Is it still there now?

Have had no computer at home since Sunday hence why I am only commenting now my love.

We just got Thomas's haircut he looks lots older. I'll blog pics so you can see.