Wednesday 10 September 2008

Sick No More? Wed Sept 10th 2008

So today I woke up feeling surprisingly chipper! I didn't feel sick and it leaves me filled with hope that the dreaded morning sickness is finally over!! I even did my hair and wore make up for the first time in a week!! I'm actually looking forward to my tea too!!
Another reason to be perky is that it rained today. HALLELUJAH!! You friends in England probably want to shoot me about now and the ones here in Utah probably think I'm an ungrateful witch, actually you probably all do!!! But you just don't know how at home it feels to get soaked and hear a real rain hitting the pavement outside. Its awesome!! Its a while since I felt this happy. Sad but true!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE the rain too, makes me feel like i'm back in scotland

Carol said...

You suck!

But I'm glad you're feeling better.