Monday 8 September 2008

At the BYU water fall

So here is one of those rare moments when the kids stayed still long enough to get a cute one!And another!
Our water fall
Why the fairy costume you may ask. Well these days Phoeb's and I fight over everything. She hasn't bathed for most of the week. Even though we tell her shes quite smelly she just refuses. Tonight during baths I found food in her hair and pen that has been there from goodness knows when!! So when she wants to wear a fairy dress all day its one of those battles that I let her win. I'll save the big one for when I need her to be clean!!
This is also the dress martyn and dawnie bought her for her 1st birthday. Its been a good run I'd say!!
Lucas was chucking in rocks that were bigger than his head!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Cute pics of them together. Sorry Phoeb's is being a handful. Maybe I never want a girl after all. Good luck when she is a teenager!

Kristen said...

SOOO cute! I'm impressed at your blogging skills.