Saturday 15 November 2008

New Do! November 2008

So here it is. My new hair do. I thought It warranted blogging about since its 13 months since my hair saw a pair of scissors but sadly only a few weeks since it saw hair dye that ravaged my hair! What with the dry climate here and my english hair it was in desparate need of some tlc. So this is me after being sat in a chair for 4 hours!!!! Not kidding. Here in Provo they have a Paul Mitchell hair salon school where you can go get your hair done for 8 dollars. The dye is like 30 dollars. So I'm gonna be getting a new barnet every few weeks at those prices!! The only draw back is the time it takes. They are trainees afterall and while the haven't perfected their speed they are pretty good at cutting. But I figure thats 4 hours to read undesturbed except to ask about where I'm planning my holidays sorry vacations!! I'll take it anyday!!


2 comments:

TheRogersReport said...

I am lovin the new haircut! makes me want to chop mine...

Pratt's Press said...

I've just discovered your blog!!! Hope you guys are enjoying the USA!!
Your hair looks Fab Lisa & congrats on baby number 3! you guys are catching up fast!

our blog is listed on Chris and Anna's page "Pratt Press"

xxx