Thursday 9 October 2008

Visit to farm country - October 08

So this is one pic left over from the visit to the dino museum but I couldn't leave it out considering it took us ages digging the flippin thing out with tiny paint brushes!! Kay so we went to farm counrty after our dino day cos it was all in the same place. They gave us free pony ride tickets, at which point I thought Lucas will never do that and I'm pretty sure Phoebe would have a heart attack! Well I was right about Phoebe but Lucas was so brave!
That is until the pony winnied and then sneezed and he freaked!!!! So Kez the hero stepped in and held his hand all the way around dodging steamy pony poop as she went!!!
Happy in the end!!
Sometimes I wish I had a mini jail in my house just so I could get some peace!! A visit to farm country will have to suffice!!


No comments: