Thursday 17 July 2008

It's official, I'm a big fat blogger!!

Thursday 17th July 2008

So I've decided that cos I'm so rubbish at writing a journal and staying in touch with my friends I'll keep a blog, Like killing 2 birds with one stone! Plus I"m determined to get on top of this whole tecnology thing. I know your all not expecting much but y'all just watch and see, your gonna be impressed!! Enjoy!!

Today we had a party for Lucas and Phoebe at Pats play group. Lucas worked his charm on all the old ladies that run the place with lots of goodbye hugs. I love it when your kids perform well!!
My house resembles a ware house now. Boxes every where. It means we dont feel settled any more. Just need to get going now.
I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about my little nieces. They gonna be so big by the time we see them again.
Was thinking about My brother Martyn too. He's always been there in my life. Even when we were both away on missions we were doing it together so it felt like he was just around the corner.
Once I learn how to get pics on I'll upload them most promptly. Sweet lovin!! xx

1 comment:

Carol said...

You figured it out! Yay!!

I need to give you a speedy tutorial before you leave on Friday.